Changes like the weather

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things change, evolve, transform or dissappear, rarely anything remains the same. It's not bad, change is good, right? But it's hard to deal with it when it comes unexpectedly, although deep inside you saw it coming. Having so many things to say, yet preferring to remain quiet, not saying a word. Feeling a bit confused but showing confidence on the outside, that even you start to believe it. These are just one of the many things I've felt these past few days. But I've learned something: once something changes, it's hard to make it go back the way it was, and even if you try, it won't be the same. I'd prefer not go into detail, but rather just express these thoughts that I'm having using vague sentences.

Then again, let's hope it's all for the best.


That was a picture I took today, but I edited it because the original was too gray and dull. Ironic how I've always thought that the weather here matches the city and its' citizens. It's all so gray, mundane and unprincipled. What's common sense in other countries, has to be taught here. But I must not complain.


Well that image is from Tumblr, I forgot where exactly I got it from, so I can't give the creds. It shows something true that we should all keep in mind. No matter what our purpose it, we have to live.

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.