Revamping: Blog + Insta

Saturday, March 4, 2017

la luna vita blog

Hello! In case you haven't noticed, I changed the theme for the blog. I wanted something different, since I've had the same style (posts on the left, sidebar on the right) for years. This time I went for a gridded one. Also, I kinda sorta implemented a new logo *cheers*. It's a sleeping moon with dangling hearts and diamonds. Simple but I love it. After sticking for so long to one name (it's a miracle, I'd constantly change the names of my previous blogs) I felt it was the right time to start giving it some "brand" identity. I place quotation marks on the word brand because I don't intend for this blog to become a brand per se. As I've mentioned it before, it's my hobby and what I enjoy doing in my free time. 

Which leads me to my next point: creating a new Instagram account. Before, my personal account was synchronized to the blog, and if you're curious enough you'll notice it no longer is. I did this for two reasons. First, the less unreasonable one: the images for the blog didn't really match my personal Instagram feed --where I prefer to publish photos from my daily life or simply share my attempts as a wannabe photographer. This blog is more like an alter ego, it doesn't fully represent who I am, it's just a portion. 

Secondly and more reasonably, by having an Instagram account for the La Luna Vita, it is easier to share new posts and content related to the topics I write about. Without further ado, feel free to follow me in @lalunavitablog or you can still check out my personal account @makarenaoliv

That would be all for today!


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.