An entrance

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

la luna vita photography blog

Hello there. Long time no type --at least not here in La Luna Vita. As I'm writing this I don't know if I should just laugh at myself or seek help; I'm the most indecisive person I know. And no, it's not something I take pride in. It's rather an inherent characteristic. I was seriously considering creating a new blog, starting from zero, just to end up posting the same type of content all over again *sigh*. For some reason, whether it's emotional attachment or plain commitment, I can't seem to let go of La Luna Vita. When I started the new blog (I even published two posts), I felt refreshed and excited for a new start. Yet again, I kept coming back here, rereading these posts and eventually imported them on the 'new' blog. But what was the point of having a 'new' blog if the content was going to be along the same lines?

However, that doesn't mean that were won't be any changes. For 2018, I plan to take more pictures. I am looking forward to improving my photography skills, so I'll most likely take up some sort of challenge which I'll be sharing through here. Not to mention, I'd like to incorporate more creative writing. But we'll see how that goes.

I'm not sure if I'm the only blogger who has been through this whole what-am-I-doing-with-my-blog crisis. If so, I'd love to hear your stories in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.