Farewell

Thursday, February 8, 2018



Time to move on has come. My objectives have changed, and as I'm transitioning into a new stage in my life and I feel as if La Luna Vita no longer reflects it. It will, however, always be a part of me, which is why I firmly stand against deleting the content.

Yet again, blogging is something that I can't give up entirely. You can now find me in Instagram as @myolvine_ or at myolivine.wordpress.com.  Don't expect frequent blog posts or lifestyle/beauty topics. It will solely focus on books and reading. I hope you can follow along and join me in this new adventure.

It was a pleasure writing in La Luna Vita for so long, and an even greater surprise to have reached around 18,400 pageviews in all history.

Thank you. 

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.