Secrets of the heart

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I tend to get inspired at all the wrong times. Just after making my "To-Do List" and getting started with all the school assignments, my brain suddenly has an explosion of imagination. Random ideas come to mind, mainly pertaining to photography, oil painting, blogging and new music I must download. Seriously brain? Why?
And then when I have free time, thoughts go blank and I just feel like sitting on the couch, watching movies.

(Image credit: Tumblr)

Anyway, I've been trying to come up with a theme for this blog, as in a category. But I can't think of anything. I sometimes doubt in the first place whether I'm going to have enough time for this. I was thinking and well, turns out that I don't photograph that often, I don't know how to cook, I haven't picked up any of my stencils in months, and I don't even have enough free time to read the books of my interest, since I get sometimes get behind with what I have to read for school.  Maybe, just maybe, I'm the one that doesn't know how to organize time adequately. It wouldn't be such a bad idea to blog about how I change and actually start using my agenda.




Ok, so the book I was reading before starting the semester is the one above. Its' title is "Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton. I'm still not done, but the plot is pretty interesting. I've been reading in Spanish since I couldn't find the English version here in Lima.

Finally, I totally recommend the song below. I have fallen in love with it. <3



Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.