Spring cleaning

Sunday, November 11, 2012




It was about time I cleaned my room. And I'm not even done yet. Funny how such a simple task can get one so tired. Anyway, there is really no specific topic for today's post. One thing I would like to mention is that quite a few months have passed since I created this blog and I haven't changed the name. That's like my new personal record. I tend to get bored with the URLs I choose, and tend to change them frequently. I'm a very indecisive person, therefore I like to change things up now and then, because I can't seem to make up my mind. So on the occasions in which I stick to something, it surprises me.


Returning to the spring cleaning subject, I was shocked to find I had nine watches that were not working. NINE. I believe in Feng Shui. According to this, one must repair non working clocks and other electrical items, or simply get rid of the one that can't get fixed. Otherwise, the positive energy is reduced, which can have unfavorable results. It also does not allow you to move on in life. Now I can say "no wonder...". It's all clear to me now. Sure, you reading this might find it silly and judge me, specially since I'm not Chinese descendant. But we all have the right to believe in what we choose to.

Well, I guess that's all for today. I have seriously ran out of ideas.

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.