Dark Paradise

Thursday, December 20, 2012

I haven't written in a while. I thought this would be a good moment to mention the December 21st issue, considering that it's tomorrow. To be honest, I am skeptical. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I guess you should read this article: Click here. It's from NASA and it's pretty self explanatory. Some people have taken all of it too seriously, I mean, you have to see this article and check out this website. I know every person has the right to believe in what they want, but if we could all just think more rationally, everything would be different. Also, the media has had great influence in all of this. Alarming people with fake facts. And now people are involving Gangnam Style with the end of the world? Click here to read more.
Well, I'm not convinced. I'll patiently wait and see what happens.


Anyway, has anyone else every felt like that picture above? Being nostalgic, according to Dictionary.com, means: a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life, to one's home or homeland, or to one's family and friends; a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time. But what if this feeling arises and there's no specific former time and place? I think they call it false nostalgia, I've been trying to look that up, but haven't found any sources worth mentioning.



The good part about everything is that it's finally summer here. Well, the weather is acting weird, but I'm on a break from school. Finally, I can breathe calmly. It's time to search for empty canvases and oil paints. 

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.