Timing is everything

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Haven't you ever wondered why something happened? And perhaps if you would've taken a different decision, as simple as not going out or heading to a different place, your life would be completely different now?

I'm not sure whether to believe that everything happens for a reason and by chance, or whether that it wasn't all a coincidence and it actually depends on our free will. I like to believe that fate is a combination of both. But what I'm not certain of is which one is more relevant.

This is just a small post of me questioning recent events. Things have not turned out as expected, but that isn't always bad. In the meantime, I'll try thinking of something more interesting to write about next week.

Credtis: 1,2,3

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.