Welcome 2014

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I know it's easier said than done, but I'll try to blog more often this year. Comparing 2012 with 2013, I've somewhat improved. I'm not going along the "new year, new me" cliché. A different month or year doesn't really affect whether you accomplish or not your goals. I think it all depends more on one's will. If you set your mind on something and actually do it, then it's never too late.

I haven't even made a New Year's Resolution List this year. I've never gotten one done completely. I guess I didn't have the motivation back then. I'm starting to view situations from another perspective. And I'll try to search for things that inspire me daily. Hopefully 2014 will surprise all of us in good ways.

And here are a few more pictures I took recently.






Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.