DIY

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hello there. I haven't written in a while. Tomorrow as most of you know, it's Valentine's Day. A day to celebrate friendship and love. I hope all of you lovebirds out there have a wonderful time :)

Anyway, this is my first post about a Do It Yourself, how exciting right? It's pretty simple, that's mainly why I chose to do it, I'm not so good at explaining. But anyway, here it goes:


The image above is the final result. I wanted to decorate my room a little (I still have a long way to go) so I decided to hang some pictures that I took a while back. Here is what you'll need: 


1. Pair of scissors
2. Tape
3. Push pins
4. Twine (or yarn)
5. Paper clips

Ok, it's pretty simple. You start off by cutting the twine in a desirable length. You can place it anywhere in your room, I chose the empty spot above my bed. Then, you can place the twine using tape or push pins. I used tape because my wall is made out of concrete so push pins don't really work. Afterwards, once you've chosen your printed photographs (I used 8) you can start hanging them on the twine with paper clips. And violĂ ! 

I also wanted share my latest obsession. Maybelline's Baby Lips. My lips tend to get chapped really easily, regardless of the weather. So when I first tried it, it felt normal like a regular lip balm. But after using it a few more times I realized that my lips hadn't dried out at all! I was so amazed, that I bought more. So typical of me. I guess that would be all for today! 





Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.