Less than halfway there

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy belated 4th of July. I've been busy and well, since there's no fourth of July spirit here, I kinda forgot. I honestly can't recall when was the last time I ate Rice Krispies, which is why I'm sharing a picture of that delicious treat.

Image from Tumblr
Anyway, I know I mentioned at the beginning of the year that I'd be posting at least two times per month. But I failed, and I am sorry. Towards the end of June, with my birthday and a ton of school work, things got a bit hectic and I lost track of time. Not until the 1st of July did I realize that I hadn't posted anything new. Which is why, I want publish not two, but three posts this month. Finals start tomorrow and they last until the end of the week, and then I'll have enough free time to blog and start packing, because yes, I'll be going on a trip to Europe. I might even share packing tips and essentials and such. Just stay tuned. In the meantime, you can delight your sight with my photography skills shown in the images below. Enjoy! 


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.