Paint the town sunset

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


I really missed going for walks with no specific destination, just to photograph stuff. Last weekend my boyfriend and I decided to go watch the sunset. Towards the twilight, the sky turned a peculiar pink and violet, which isn't so common here in Lima.  I find the sky, and specially sunsets, quite mesmerizing. Everyday there's something different about the position of the clouds and the tone they catch due to the descending sun. These are the pictures I took, none were edited. 

Now I have a new task for the photography course I'm taking: wine glass and capture the picture while the wine is being poured. A total challenge I must admit. But nothing's impossible, right? If the pictures come out good enough, I'll share them in an upcoming post. 



*All images taken by me

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.