On the road to exemption

Thursday, April 7, 2016


Just when I thought my last semester would be more relaxed, surprise! Joke's on me. Although I'm taking less courses, with the job and well --life, it's kind of hard to find time to blog. And when I mean blog, I mean fully dedicate time to elaborate written content and accompanying visuals. Time is valuable and not expandable. I can't buy myself more time, nor invest it for later. It's simple: either you don't or you do have time. Unluckily, right now my priorities are others. That does not mean I will not be blogging, just not as often or as in depth as I would like. Once I'm done with college, gosh do I hope I can have that free time I have been so long craving for. Just for once, waking up early to actually enjoy the morning and not to rapidly eat breakfast and leave for class, without even taking a pause. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but these past five years have been quite hectic. Talk to you soon!

3 comments

  1. sometimes i feel 24 hour in a day is never enough!

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Makarena, as a current teacher candidate I too find it hard to keep up with my blog. It's hard to make blogging a priority when there is so many other things going on. Regardless, I look forward to your posts and hope we can both find time to keep up with our blogs. I'm also a recent psychology grad, haha! Good luck with everything x | nerokrishna.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.