2017 (Book) Recap

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

La Luna Vita Book Blog

Hello earthlings! 2017 almost over. I feel as if this year passed in a blink of an eye. It has been a good year with ups and downs, since no year can be ever so perfect. Similarly to Kylie Jenner back in '16, this year has been eye opening for me. I've learned a lot about myself and others -- or in Kylie's words "I realized stuff".

I am looking forward to the fresh new start that a new year always transmits, because sometimes you simply need a little push to get the motivation flowing. 

Anyway, here is a summary of all the books I read this year:

  1. Persuasion by Jane Austen
  2. The Lake House by Kate Morton
  3. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë 
  4. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen (reread)
  5. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
  7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
  8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  9. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling 
  10. Only Love is Real by Brian L. Weiss 
  11. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (reread)
  12. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  13. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (reread)

2017 has been the year I officially became a bookworm. Before I would always enjoy reading, but I'd lack consistency. As for 2018, I intend to finish the Harry Potter series and follow it with Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. However, I haven't made my mind as to the rest of the list. I'd love to hear recommendations from you guys in the comments below.

'Til next time! 

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.