Favorites Lately

Sunday, January 28, 2018

La luna Vita Beauty Lifestyle Blog

Hi there! I feel like I haven't done one of these posts in forever, specially since I've been concentrating so much on books lately. As I have mentioned in previous posts, I don't do monthly favorites because 1) I don't buy that much stuff in one month, and 2) I tend to repurchase the same types of products, so there's rarely any novelty. Anyway, here's a little bit more about them:

  • Purse by Tizza: This was actually a Christmas present and I've used it a couple of times. To be honest, I have a thing for brown purses, and although this one is more of a tennis-court-clay color, I loved it as soon as I saw it. It's small but has enough room to carry the essentials: wallet, phone and a small vanity kit. Inside it has three compartments, so it makes it easier to organize things.
  • OGX Argan Oil Shampoo + Keratin Conditioner: If you've been following my blog for a while, you may have noticed that I'm on some type of eternal quest, searching for the perfect shampoo and conditioner suitable for color-treated curls. And you would also know that in fact, this isn't the first time I write about OGX products. The reason I decided to go back to these was because I noticed my curls were deforming and I needed something ultra hydrating. Then I remembered my long forgotten relationship with OGX and decided to give it another try. And so far I have zero regrets -- my curls feel softer and are starting to get back to normal. 
  • Oat Milk Moisturizing Milk by Instituto EspaƱol: I was in the need of a new body moisturizer because the one I was using had ran out. Looking for alternatives, I came across this Spanish brand that I remember my grandmother would use. Oh my lanta (been watching Fuller House lately) -- this product is amazing and it's not pricey at all! It dries up quickly and smoother skin is palpable in an instant. 
  • Eye Pillow by Ananda Accessories: It's a local brand that makes yoga accessories. I decided it was time to gear up my yoga practice and I've bought plenty of things by this brand. The eye pillow was actually a gift from a co-worker, we were all playing Secret Santa. It smells amazing which helps me relax in savasana. Not to mention, the pretty design. 

That'd be all for now!

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.