Another state of mind

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I haven't done this in a while and it feels kind of weird. For once, I am clueless about what to write about. Where do I begin? Tumblr is fun, but not enough. At least not for me. Not to mention, there is an epidemic of teenagers that swear they are hipsters. Seriously? Hipsters are people who like to be different and not mainstream, yet there are so many of them that are alike, it's hard to say they're doing a good job at being uncommon. Well, at least that movement hasn't become as popular in my country, yet.


Another thing I'm not so fond of is how everyone's desperate to get new followers, regardless of anything else. I mean, I guess it has become somewhat addicting, since all social networks incorporate something similar. Everyone wants to be followed because they want to be known, and I understand that. I'm human too! Lol. But what I dislike is how certain popular users on Tumblr lie about promotions just because they want more followers.And not just Tumblr, but you also see that in Twitter and other sites. Also, I took the picture above using Instagram, talk about hipters. I guess we're all part of the same sick little games.


Ok, the sunset picture has no filters. I took it about four months ago. Anyway, what does Lunaris Vita mean? I'm not sure exactly. Lunaris is a greek word meaning lunar, which is something related to the moon. Vita is life. I was born in June and my birthstone is the moonstone. My zodiac sign is cancer, also pertaining to the moon. That basically sums it up. I'll try to update this blog frequently. Peace :)


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.