Little did we know

Friday, June 22, 2012

So much for "updating". I haven't had time, and the free time I've had I've used it to go out and not stay home, sitting with my laptop. Anyway, I'm turning nineteen tomorrow. This will be the last year that my age has the word "teen" in it. Makes me feel old. I feel like I haven't done much with my life lol. Ok, so perhaps I am a bit dramatic, but it's true. I don't feel nineteen at all. I still see myself as 17 or 18, it hasn't hit me that next year I'll be 20, basically a grown up. But that's just life. Years pass by too fast, you only live one, and all we have left to do is to simply make the best of it. Cherish every moment, see mistakes as lessons, don't hold grudges and live one day at a time. Don't speculate too much about the future, enjoy the present because there might not be a tomorrow.


My birthday present was a Canon camera. Amazing, I couldn't ask for more <3 It's not that professional, but for starter's it's pretty good. The kit lens takes good pictures, however, there isn't that much zoom. But who cares? I love it :) Using this cameras has made me rediscover my psassion for photography. I've been yearning a professional camera since 2009. Finally! My wish has been granted. I swear, I'd take pictures all day long if I could. I want this semester to be over. College is stressful. I have to stay calm and carry om.


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.