Maybe the speed it brings me closer

Saturday, June 15, 2013

You know, that saying "everything happens for a reason" is so much easier saying it to someone else. But once something unexpected happens to you and you try to make that phrase sink in, it's not as simple. I'm more of a dreamer, I won't deny it. Although I try to remain as realistic as possible, sometimes my mind drifts off and I get my hopes up high. But that is not necessarily bad, or else, how would people aspire for future goals?



Anyway, the title of this post is part of a verse in Lana Del Rey's song "Diet Mountain Dew" and it's most probably unrelated to what I'll be writing. As I mentioned before, I wasn't going to make this blog as personal, because I highly doubt anyone cares about my daily complaints.

My next two books on my reading list are Pride and Prejudice and The perks of being a wallflower. I'll be reading them in spanish, I just hope the translation captures the essence of what the author is trying to say. I'm not trying to criticize, but that's what happened when I tried reading Twilight in spanish. Although it said the same things, just the way they were written, it gave me a different feeling. Maybe that's because I'm not so used to reading novels in spanish. However, I must get used to it.


1 comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.