And in that moment, I swear, we were infinite

Friday, July 12, 2013


With finals being done, and passing all of my classes *pats self on the back*, I can finally relax and enjoy this winter break. I began by reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I'm on page 90 and I started yesterday, it's really interesting. The story conveys a mixture of emotions, I've felt sad, nostalgic, but at the same time happy and optimistic while reading it. It's a strange feeling, very few books are like that. I haven't seen the movie yet, I want to be done with the book first. Although now it's kinda hard to imagine the characters any other different way since the actors are in the cover. I don't know what's gotten into me, and I'm not sure if this stage is going to last any longer, but I haven't felt like this since the longest, with a strong desire to read and not get bored of it. Maybe that's because I realized I need to read more and ever since I got into college and due to my lack of free time, I've forgotten how much of a bookworm I was. I guess it's time to get that side of me to prevail once more.

Not to mention, my recent obsession with Pretty Little Liars. Before the show wouldn't catch my attention, not to mention I wasn't even aware of which channel they transmit it here in Peru. But the other day I was bored and Netflix saved me. I watched 3 episodes in one day, you can tell I had nothing better to do. Speaking of which, it reminds me that I haven't finished seeing the last season of Gossip Girl. Wow, anyone who reads this will think I have no social life whatsoever. I do, but due to recent encounters, I now have more time for myself. 




Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.