Welcome December

Sunday, December 1, 2013



It's December 1st. I cannot believe how fast this year has passed by. So much has happened. Christmas is right around the corner, then comes New Year's. I'm very thankful for everything. The holiday season seems to put me in a better mood. Not to mention that's it's spring here, the days aren't as dull anymore. However, finals start on Thursday, which means I should start studying and stop procrastinating. Once they're done, I'll start moving. I've been looking forward to this moment since August basically. I think the best part will be decorating my room and putting up the Christmas tree. Normally, we put up the tree by this time of year, but due to the fact that we'll be moving, we've delayed it. 

*Images from my Instagram

This year I'll be in charge of the dessert for our Christmas dinner. I'm not that good in the kitchen, actually I've been considering taking classes. But anyway, that won't stop me from baking cupcakes. It will be something cute and simple and obviously tasty. Challenge has been accepted. 

Changing the subject, yesterday I heard a shocking news. Paul Walker passed the way in a car crash. It's truly heartbreaking and so unexpected, he was a great actor. This happened while he was on his way to a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. That just shows what a giving person he was. May he rest in peace. 





Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.