Dancing around the lies we tell

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Well, I finally have some time to blog again. These days have been hectic. I've had so many tasks to do, yet my body chose the least appropriate time to catch a cold. In the end, I wasn't able to complete them all and some I did halfway thru. I had no other alternative really. I don't understand what's up with the flu nowadays, is it just me or do they last longer now? Is it some sort of new virus? Anyway, I'm recovered now.

*Picture taken by me.


The next book on my reading list is titled "The House At Riverton" by Kate Morton. A few months ago, I read another one of her novels "The Forgotten Garden". I really enjoyed her writing style, involving mysteries from the past, and since I'm a sucker for mysteries and such, I couldn't help myself when I entered the bookstore and spotted it. So I won't start reading it probably until finals are done. Hopefully I'll be able to start sooner.

Also, I wanted to point out how obsessed I became with Lorde's song "Team". I think I somehow can relate to the lyrics, even though I'm not exactly sure how. I'll leave the link below so you can listen to it.

So many thoughts on my mind, and yet here I find myself not knowing what to type about. Explain to me, how is that possible?


1 comment

  1. That song by Lorde is one of my favorites!! Your blog is so precious! Anyway, just dropping by to say how much I love your blog!!! You always have the best stuff here & it just makes my day! (:

    Check my blog out if you have a chance too...hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.