Faves..and not so fave

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I admit I'm not that good at keeping promises. I was going to post something last week. Yet, I don't know what happened. Better late than never, right?

Ok, today I will be sharing with you two of my favorite products recently. And the third one I did not like.

1. Redken Anti Frizz Cream: It's amazing how it actually calmed my hair frizz. A week before trying this product my hair was really dry and I simply did not know what to do with it. Thankfully, I found this product and now I use it after every hair wash and I just let it air dry. It can also be used before ironing your hair, it leaves it soft and shiny.


































2. MAC Mineralize Eye Cream: I'm 20 now, so I figured why not start taking care of the contour of my eyes. The sooner, the better. I've been using make up since the age of 13, so I needed something that would hydrate the eye area. I have no complaints so far. I use it every night before going to bed. The morning after the results are pretty visible. 



3. Organix Coconut Milk Mousse: A big NO. I'm not going to say that it was the biggest regret ever. But it certainly isn't the best product either. A girl I met recommended this product. However, her hair wasn't naturally curly like mine. Maybe the product worked well on her, but not on me. It dried out my hair, my curls weren't defined. I'm guessing it's because of the amount of alcohol it contains. I honestly don't recommend it. 

Well, that would be all. I think this is the second post in which I do reviews. I normally don't, but I just felt like sharing this with you. I'll try to make my next post an interesting topic. 

P.S. The images were found online. 

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.