End of March

Sunday, March 30, 2014

So this month is practically over. It flew by! Classes started again last week, which means I'll have no life and my routine will involve lots of reading. I don't think I've mentioned it, but I finished reading "The House at Riverton", amazing story. I was captivated by the characters surrounded by so much mystery and nostalgia, I definitely recommend it. Now I've began reading "Looking for Alaska" by John Green. I know many have already read John Green novels, this is the first I'll be reading. I obtained a copy in english which is even better. It's pretty short, but since classes have started I've put it on hiatus. To be honest, the main reason why I got so curious over this book was because I used to see so many pictures of it on my Tumblr dashboard, so I'm guessing it must be good. Can't wait 'til I'm done reading it.


Also, I wanted to share with you one my favorite apps recently. It's called "5 Min Journal", based on an actual journal, only that this is the electronic version. It helps you keep a positive mind, there you include things that you are grateful for or amazing things that happened during your day. Plus, there's a daily inspirational quote. Filling it won't take long, hence the name "5 Min". Click here for the iTunes link or here to learn more on their official website. 





Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.