Autumn

Sunday, April 13, 2014

It seems like the weather has started to change. The days remain pretty warm but the nights are now cooler. Good thing, I don't think I was going to be able to tolerate the heat much longer. With school and all, I haven't had much time to continue reading "Looking for Alaska". It a shame that I have to put my recreational reading aside because of schoolwork.

Anyway, I did some changes to my hair. Well, actually just one in particular. Since my hair decided to stop cooperating,  I decided to do the keratin hair straightening treatment. I had already done it last year, but this time the results were better, my is actually straight now. Unlike last year, even though it did tame my frizz, it didn't completely straighten my hair. I know some people don't agree with these types of treatments, but I couldn't think of anything better. The good part is that I save a lot of time each morning when getting ready. I can simply comb my hair and violĂ ! (Btw, being able to comb my hair when dry is pretty awesome). This only lasts for about four months, I'll try to embrace my curls more next time.

Moving on, I haven't done a post related to fashion recently. I won't get too detailed, I just wanted to share some things with you, it's like my autumn/winter wish list.


3. Fall outfit: I really like the leather jacket and the circle knit scarf.



And finally, OPI's Brazil Collection. My three faves are I Sao Paolo Over There, Where Did Suzi's Man-go? and Toucan Do It If You Try. As always, OPI with creative names and amazing colors. 

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.