Maybe okay will be our always.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I finally finished reading "The Fault In Our Stars". It was perfect. Ok, so perhaps you've noticed how all my critiques are positive when it comes to books. But I can't find something I did not like about it. It was mournful though, but that's just part of life I guess. I know all characters are fictional, but it's not so far from reality, and that's what makes it melancholic. It's been a while since a book has made me cry. However, I must confess that this book (by far) moved me more than "Looking For Alaska". But I recommend both books. I can't wait until the movie is released, although like always, the book will remain a gazillion times better. Now the next book on my list is Divergent. 


So besides that, I don't really have a topic in mind to write about. That's why I've decided to share with you some Instagram pictures. I miss photography, my camera is usually placed away in some part of my closet. Nevertheless, at least Instagram serves as a mere distraction. I should seriously take up photography again. 







Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.