Working on a feeling

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Look what I bought! I finally got the Divergent book, but this is the Spanish version. I would have preferred it in English, but oh well. Even though, before starting this one, I have to finish The Fault in Our Stars, which I've recently begun. But since I'm in the middle of midterm exams, I haven't been able to read much. I want to be done with it before the movie comes out. I've just noticed how Shailene Woodley is starring in the movies of these two books. Which reminds me, I never finished watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager, I wonder how that show ended. Speaking of shows, I haven't been able to catch up on Pretty Little Liars. Oh gosh. 

So I was looking through my Tumblr page and I saw the image below. I reblogged that image a while back, but now I thought about the question more carefully. What would you do if you weren't afraid? The answers can be simple, such as: if I weren't afraid of heights, I'd go paragliding. But it can also go beyond that. What if you were no longer afraid of taking risks? No longer apprehensive about confessing your love to a special someone; not being scared of moving to a different city and pursuing your dreams; no longer caring about what others might think. Fear is inevitable, but I guess each person decides how they allow fear to control them. Now, considering my personality, I'm not much of a risk-taker, but I will be keeping this in mind. 


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.