Welcome December

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sorry for the lack of updates! Everything has been quite hectic lately, with projects due and finals coming up, I haven't had that much time to blog. I'm so glad Christmas is coming up. I know I say this every year, but seriously, how is it possible that time flies by so fast? 2015 is on it's way, bringing new adventures, goals, obstacles and lessons. For many it's an opportunity to start fresh. I haven't made a New Year's Resolution List in the longest, I always thought that was a cliché. However, I'm starting to realize that even such small and silly things can highly motivate us to become a better person. There are still no Christmas decorations in my home, which is a total bummer. That's why I'll be sharing some ideas that I found in Pinterest and Tumblr. Enjoy!

1



2

3

4

5



Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.