New Year

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 finally arrived. And I apologize for the lack of updates. I was planning on doing a post on nail art in December, but since I went on a trip and then the holidays right around the corner, I didn't have enough time. I'll still do a post on nail art ideas in a few weeks probably. I'm hoping I'll have plenty of free time this summer.

It's a new year, a fresh start, even though I personally think that any day is a good day to start new. Let's say that my journey as a blogger hasn't been the best. I've had ups and downs, keeping a blog updated is not as easy. It requires time and effort. The easiest blogs are the ones that are diary-like. This blog wasn't intended to be like that, hence the need for me to look for ideas and subjects to write about. I won't promise anything this year, but I'll keep on blogging, that's for sure.

The book I recently started reading is "Eat Pray Love". I've seen the movie once, like a year ago. And last month I went to a book fair and found it, so I ended up buying it. I love the way the author narrates her life experiences. The genre I usually read is realistic fiction, this is the first time I'm reading a memoir and I'm enjoying it so far.

Anyway, in the meantime, here are some of my Instagram pictures!







Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.