Job Interview

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Job Interview

Hello there! So today I had my first job interview ever! I was so nervous at first, then I calmed myself down. It's important to show confidence during the interview, otherwise the interviewer (who is most of the time a psychologist during the first stage) will perceive you as not suitable for the position. Body language is important to keep in mind because what you may not be saying with words, your body is making it pretty obvious. Well, whether I get the job or not, it won't be the end of the world if I don't. One must never give up while pursuing their goals :)


Anyway, while I was getting dressed this morning I realized that I totally lack office-appropriate clothes. Which means that yes, I should go shopping anytime. So above are two outfit ideas I did using Polyvore. They're subtle and classy. Also keep in mind that different jobs call for different attires. Enjoy! :)

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.