Life's a beach

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello there! So last weekend I went on a trip with my boyfriend up north to a beach called Punta Sal. It was pretty amazing, just relaxing and enjoying the few days that are left of summer vacation. On Thursday the semester starts again which means the usual: study and have no life. 

Here are some of the pictures I took.


 
The one above was taken with my reflex camera, the two below with my iPhone. I know DSLR cameras have way better quality but while you're on a trip just to take some time out, the last thing you need is a heavy camera hanging around your neck all of the time and worrying that it won't get wet. Just a personal opinion.

"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
 



Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.