Outfit Ideas

Thursday, June 16, 2016


As you may have noticed, I usually don't post things that are fashion related. But since autumn has already begun here in Lima, I thought I'd share two outfit ideas I created using Polyvore. I'm honestly more of the jeans and a shirt type, but I'm trying my best to step up my outfit game, while still maintaining my personal style. Hence, the searching for inspiration. I prefer accessories are versatile and can be shared with different looks, like the ones shown above. Before as a teenager, I used to own so many bracelets and necklaces because for some reason I considered them to be the best way of self expression. Now I understand that less is more. Below are the details on the items, in case you're interested in them :) 

Haute Hippie cut out top
420 PEN - theoutnet.com

Dorothy Perkins safari shirt
115 PEN - dorothyperkins.com


Pink coat
105 PEN - stylemoi.nu


Mara Hoffman cape coat
865 PEN - theoutnet.com


Frame Denim skinny fit jeans
850 PEN - farfetch.com


Dorothy Perkins super skinny jeans
110 PEN - dorothyperkins.com


Tan shoes
100 PEN - amazon.com


Rupert Sanderson pumps
2,245 PEN - rupertsanderson.com


Furla shoulder handbag
765 PEN - nordstromrack.com


Lele Sadoughi 14k jewelry
830 PEN - halsbrook.com


Lord Taylor gold jewellery
66 PEN - lordandtaylor.com


Stone jewelry
20 PEN - yoins.com

10 comments

  1. Gotta love Polyvore! I don't go there so often because I waste SO much time whenever I log in. Just constantly browsing, liking, creating... it's addicting!
    www.marinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these 2 outfits! I love Polyvore!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Polyvore and Pinterest are both really distracting lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfits Makarena! Just goes to show that winter fashion can still be stylish!
    xx Grace | KOUKI
    www.koukionline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choices! Such cute elegant outfits! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.