How I edit my pictures

Friday, July 1, 2016

La Luna Vita Blog

Hello there! June ended way too fast. My birthday was a week ago, I turned 23. It's crazy how the years pass by. I've been loving most of the gifts I received, so I'll soon be doing a favorites post on them. Anyway, today I will be explaining how I edit my Instagram pictures. The other day while organizing my phone apps, I realized that I had many photo editing apps installed that I didn't even use. Currently, my two favorite ones are VSCO Cam and Color Story. However, I must admit that I've been using VSCO a lot less ever since Color Story came out.

 First off, regardless of the app I'm using, I always adjust brightness and contrast. In VSCO Cam, my favorite filters are C1, HB1 and HB2. I never put it too high, 4 or 5 is fine.

In Color Story I've purchased two packs: Airy and Boho. Occasionally, I also use the Good Vibes pack. For this app, I don't use any specific filters. I rather play with each and see which one makes the picture more flattering. Although I love some Instagram feeds that have a particular hue to them, I prefer my pictures to be bright and colorful.

Slice of the cake - "Pool Party" filter in the Airy pack from Color Story

Used the "Clear" filter in the Airy pack from Color Story

8 comments

  1. Happy belated birthday! :) I recently learned about My Color Story, but I still love my Afterlight app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest summer hair tutorials with ghd.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Ahh I'll have to try Colour story :)

    Kelsey | www.herdailyglow.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I use VSCO cam and Picsart but I'll have to try Colour Story!
    Marilyn x
    www.marilynnassar.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I've used Afterlight too, but I guess I've gotten used to Color Story :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) yes, you should give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated bday! I always look learning about how others edit photos!

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Yes, I totally recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.