Baking Attempt #2

Saturday, July 30, 2016

La Luna Vita Blog

Hello there! So this was a bit unexpected. I didn't have much to do over the long weekend so I decided to bake some cakes. As I have mentioned before, I'm no expert in the kitchen. It's still an area that I'm mostly unfamiliar with. Which is why I decided to buy the Betty Crocker cake mix. It's actually pretty simple, and this time the results were way better than last time when I *tried* to make cupcakes.


The ingredients you'll need for the cake are:
  • Cake mix
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
  • 1 1/4 cup of water
  • 2 tablespoons of butter to grease the pan. (Although you're only supposed to grease the bottom, I also did the sides)
There are no rules for the decorations. I decided to buy M&M's, marshmallows, sprinkles and grated coconut. I would have liked to add strawberries or raspberries, but I didn't have any. Perhaps next time I'll give it a try. 

Final results of the three cakes.

3 comments

  1. It looks so good, my mouth is watering haha! I'd definitely try it out and substitute the eggs for something vegan.
    Amazing photos too!

    Adanna | www.femaleinspo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You should, baking is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really good, i haven't baked anything in ages!

    www.avecdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.