Favorites

Saturday, July 9, 2016


Hello there! Just as promised, here is a post to share my favorites lately.
  • Zara skinny jeans: I bought them in three colors, and find these very easy to match with my clothes. Winter has officially begun here in Lima, and I've been wearing these with beige and black coats and denim jackets. They are comfortable and have the right fit. However, I wasn't able to find the link for these products.
  • Boum perfume by Jeanne Arthes: I got this one as a birthday present. It's a sweet and soft scent, perfect for my everyday go to.
  • TM Golden Bracelets: Also a birthday gift, they're elastic and fit the wrist like a scrunchy. 
  • Notebook from De la Vitch: I bought this one a while back, but recently started using it. I love it because the pages are completely blank. Not to mention the colorful cover and cute message it has.
  • Montblanc Pen: I know a pen isn't that exciting, but for some reason I really like this one. It was also a present, and it's the first fancy pen I ever own.
  • And finally my Apple Watch: Here in Peru, there was only blue available. But it was a birthday gift so I can't really complain. I'm still getting the hang of it. However, I find it very useful being able to leave my phone charging in one place and move around and still receive  all the notifications. It detects your movement and counts the calories you burn, which is really awesome, considering that I will be working out soon.
So that would be all for my favorites for now. It's strange that there weren't any hair nor facial products. Talk to you soon!

 

2 comments

  1. I love Zara jeans too! Like you, I pretty much have them in different styles and colour. I think they make my ass look reallly good :P

    www.blushingkay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha and they're super comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.