Spring Haul

Monday, September 12, 2016

La Luna Vita Blog

Hi there! It's been so long since the last time I posted a fashion haul. I usually forget to do these types of posts because the blog isn't really fashion oriented, but I guess it's okay to do so once in a while.  Since winter is coming to an end (hopefully), many stores had sales and really good discounts on items from the upcoming season. I decided to buy four blouses and a pair of jeans. When I went to the mall, I initially wasn't really expecting to buy anything. But on some occasions I just come across certain items that I must buy --otherwise I know I'll regret it later. So here is what I bought:

Clothing Haul La Luna Vita

A mustard colored blouse, by a local brand called EXIT. It had a Moroccan vibe to it. As soon as I saw it, I fell in love with it. It's perfect for summertime. It actually looks better put on. Perhaps I might just get in the mood to do a try on/lookbook. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Clothing Haul La Luna Vita

Also by the brand EXIT, the fabric of this blouse is thin which is ideal for hot weather. I like the way it can be combined with a more sporty look by pairing it up with jeans and sneakers, but it can also be used with a more formal attire.

Clothing Haul La Luna Vita

A loose and flowy blouse by Benetton. It had like 75% discount, which is mainly why I bought it. It's a bit long, but can easily be combined with white jeans and heels. Perfect for dinner dates and casual events.

Clothing Haul La Luna Vita

I personally don't like tops that show too much cleavage. However, I thought I would give the lace-up trend a try --but my way of course (with a tank top or bralette underneath). This striped lace-up top is from Forever 21. I really liked the soft fabric, great for the summer heat. Lastly, I was searching for a pair of plain light washed jeans, without the rips. I found this high waisted pair in Mango.

That would be all for now. I have some new beauty products I will be trying out. I'll be posting about them next time. See ya!

4 comments

  1. Great haul! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.