Personalities

Sunday, September 4, 2016


La Luna Vita

Flowers in Seville - 2014
Hello there! So on an unrelated subject, I came across this website called Human Metrics were you can take a personality test. According to Carl Jung’s and Isabel Briggs Myers’ theory, there are 16 personality types. It basically divides and categorizes the types of introverts and extroverts. It's possible to have a combination two personality types, but one always predominates. As a psychologist, it might be strange that I don't post much about psychology related subjects. That is because the intention of this blog was to write about other types of topics, such as product reviews and beauty DIYs. 

Many online personality tests are not trustworthy. However, I found the accuracy of this test to be quite impressive --which is why I wanted to share it. My results were that I have the INFJ personality. It stands for Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging. It describes me really well. I think these types of test are interesting and insightful. You can get to know yourself a little better. It can also help you answer some doubts and questions you've had about yourself. There is always an explanation for your thoughts and feelings. And as weird as it may seem, there are many things we do not fully know about ourselves. 

2 comments

  1. This is such a nice blogpost :) It's a funny test! I'll do it, I'm curious to know what I'll get :) x

    http://serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should! The results are very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.