Hair Mask

Sunday, August 28, 2016

La Luna Vita

Hello there! Sundays are the days were I like to relax and pamper myself. From facial masks to manis and pedis, it's the perfect day of the week to catch up on your beauty to-do list. Today I will be sharing one of the easiest and quickest hair masks you can make at home. It's pretty simple, all you will need is two ingredients:
  •  One egg
  • Two tablespoons of olive oil
Mix it together and violĂ ! I applied it to damp hair, from the roots to the tips. (Don't worry, it won't leave your roots all oily). Not to mention, the egg helps fortify the hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes or so, and then rinse it off and wash and condition as usual. It left my hair shiny and extra soft. And thanks to the olive oil, it tames down frizz and flyaways. I am definitely repeating this next week!

4 comments

  1. wow this is such a great and unique idea! I'll have to give it a go! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a simple hair mask to create, I think I might have to try this one tonight. Thanks for the share!
    jen / enter my too faced giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really easy, give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.