100th Post

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

La Luna Vita

I cannot believe this post is number one hundred. I've been blogging non-stop for five years already! Who would have guessed it? Although it's just a hobby for me, it requires time and effort. Taking the right pictures, editing them, coming up with content and ideas to write about. Sure, there are days when I feel uninspired and nothing comes to mind. But other times, after finishing a post, I feel so inexplicably delighted --and that's what keeps me going. I did not create this blog to gain followers or popularity. It's a form of self expression that I enjoy. A big thank you to the lovely visitors. There are many things coming ahead! Stay tuned.

4 comments

  1. Thank you so much! It means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post! How exciting!! Keep up the amazing posts, I've read a few now and they are wonderful =o)

    http://www.dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100 posts! That's a huge accomplishment. It takes lots of time and dedication to create that many blog posts :)

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.