Product review: Mother of Pearl

Sunday, August 21, 2016


Hello! So I came across this product a month ago. But I wanted to use it for a while before writing about it. Mother of Pearl by Grisi is a face and body lotion. I was initially looking for an acne product because I was breaking out and my face wash that contains salicylic acid wasn't helping much. Since my skin was also getting dried, I wanted something that would moisturize but at the same time treat my break outs. That's when I found this lotion. I had heard about it before --like many years ago. But after doing some research and fining positive feedback, I decided to buy it.

 Grisi is a Mexican brand. They elaborate different types of hygiene and skin care products. The lotion mother of pearl is one among them. After using it for a few weeks, I can definitely tell the difference. The red bumps on my cheek have diminished. Not to mention it leaves the skin extremely soft. At first I was applying it every night before going to sleep. You can also apply it during the day, but if you're going outdoors it is recommended to apply sunscreen as well. Now I'm using it every other day or so. It has a think creamy consistency, so you have to spread thoroughly in circular motion. I definitely recommend this product if you want to reduce blemishes caused by acne!

Beauty post

2 comments

  1. It is! I didn't know if it was going to work either. I recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this stuff before but never knew if it would be any good - it sounds fab!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.