Product review: Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Saturday, April 8, 2017


Hi there! So I was finally able to get my hands on this product. I read so much about it, from blogs to Youtube videos, they all spoke wonders. Let’s just say that they don’t call it dramatic for nothing! It is, indeed, the best moisturizer I’ve owned so far -- and the priciest. Now, I know there are other skin care products that are far more expensive. But I usually do not spend a great amounts of money on beauty, I tend to go for drugstore products.

I am aware that the box states that it’s part of a 3 step process. But since I saw so many other bloggers using it on it’s own, I decided to give it a try. And the effect is immediate, as soon as it dries, your skin instantly becomes softer. I was slightly afraid it might cause me breakouts, but thankfully it didn’t. It’s actually been diminishing acne scars.


How do I use it? Well, there isn’t much science to it. I apply it every night after washing my face with Eucerin’s facial cleanser. A dime size is more than enough, and whatever is left I simply spread it around my neck. If you use it as a night cream, you will notice the difference in the morning. The reason I don’t use it for the day is because it doesn’t have any FPS. The product is basically scentless, which is a good indicator that it doesn’t contain unnecessary chemicals.

This definitely proves to me that paying for recognized brands, such as Clinique, is totally worth it. Not to mention, it makes me curious about the other two steps: the facial soap and clarifying lotion.

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.