Quick and easy pancake recipe

Friday, April 14, 2017

la luna vita lifestyle blog

Hi there! As I may have mentioned before, cooking things is not my strong suit. But as the years have passed by, I’ve decided to start trying new things, and cooking is one of them. Though I may not have the right skills (yet) to make an entire dinner, I am at least getting better at making breakfast. Today I will be sharing how I made pancakes.

In the past, I’d always buy frozen pancakes or simply order them at restaurants. But while looking through Pinterest, I had a sudden inspiration/urge to prepare them at home. The recipe is quite simple, I bet many of you know it already.

All you need is:

  • 2 eggs 
  • 2 spoons of sugar 
  • 2 spoons of butter 
  • 1 cup of milk 
  • 1 cup of baking flour 
  • Maple syrup (or chocolate fudge) 
  • Fruits are optional
* This recipe is for 8 servings. 

la luna vita lifestyle blog

First you mix the eggs, milk and sugar. You can use an electric or hand whisk, or any other kitchen utensil as you may wish. Once these have been mixed, add the butter and continue mixing. Lastly, you can start adding the flour little by little, while continuing whisking. 

Once you have the mix ready, start heating a pan on low temperature with butter. Once the butter starts to melt and boil, pour the mix in it. I used a small pan so it was easier for them to turn out round. Now here's the thing: they get cooked quite fast, so there's no need to wait too much. Once you see small bubbles, then it's time to turn to the other side. 

la luna vita lifestyle blog

And violĂ ! I know I have to work on the whole decoration thing, but being my first time preparing these (and I don't mean to brag) they came out pretty good. I'll keep on trying until I get a Pinterest perfect result, but until then, I'll just sit and enjoy these.

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.