The changes in me are likely to be like the weather

Monday, October 7, 2013

I can't believe it's October already. 11 weeks 'til Christmas. This year has flown by! Yet again, I tend to say that every year. I guess most people nowadays feel like times passes by quickly. So many tasks to get done and 24 hours are sometimes not enough. Anyhow, the season is changing. Spring is slowly arriving (hopefully), we had a sunny day in Lima yesterday. It's crazy how just a bit of sunlight can change my mood completely. And I'll be needing those uplifts since midterms start on Wednesdays. 


I miss the fall spirit of this time of year. Although when I was living back in Miami, October was still pretty hot, just going into the stores and seeing all the decorations already put up gave it a different feel. Among my favorites were the halloween cookies, the autumn-scented candles, having a chance to wear cardigans and looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner. Here...well things are distinct. But I'll go back someday, it's already in my bucket list. 


Wrapping this up, I'll be moving soon, hopefully by the end of this month or at the beginning of November. I know I haven't updated that often, but I'll try my best to publish a post dedicated to all the decorations of my new room. Stay put! 

*The Starbucks photo was taken by me and the Halloween collage was found on WeHeartIt.com 
**The title is part of the song "White Balloons" by Sick Puppies

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.