Haul Part 1

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hello there, so I as mentioned in the previous post, I was going to make a little haul and show some of the things that I bought during my trip in Europe. These are all beauty related products, I'll be posting the clothes in Part 2. I'll be linking the products below, click on the brand names!


1. Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream from The Body Shop. I've used it a couple of times, I don't really like the smell but it gives great coverage! 
2. Smoky Eyeshadows from H&M. I haven't used it yet, but I loved the colors.
3. Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz from The Body Shop. I used it once and it really freshens up your skin.
4. Coral Lipstick from H&M.
5. Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder from The Body Shop.
6. Nail polish from H&M, in the color Mermaid (I couldn't find the link, but here's a close-up image). 
7. Bronzing Powder by The Body Shop

On the road in Spain. 

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". -Lao Tzu


Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.