Halfway There

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


This week's color on my nails is "Vesper" by OPI from the Bond Girls Collection. I got it as a birthday gift, and although I generally don't use purple (clothing, shoes or nails) the sandy/glittery finish caught my attention, so I decided to try it. I know many people like the color purple, but for some reason I don't like it so much. Nevertheless, I really like this nail polish. I'll definitely be wearing it more often, since it's still winter here, although it's been warmer than usual --the weather has been kinda crazy. 

I enjoy photographing flowers for some reason, in case you haven't noticed. I don't know the name of the type of flowers shown below, but they have been dyed with a beautiful turquoise tint. I guess I'll start making nails and flowers a theme for this blog lol. 

P.S. Cannot believe we're halfway done through the year!

Turquoise Flowers

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.