#22

Friday, June 26, 2015

I turned 22 two days ago. But seriously, where do the years go? All of a sudden I'm an adult and I do not feel like one. I guess it's a matter of time until I get used to it-- the independence and all the responsibilities that come along with it. Earlier today I saw this post "Ten Life Lessons You Learn In Your Twenties" and I could totally relate with a few. We never stop learning, every phase in life provides us with important lessons. 


My nail color for this week was "Runway Grey" by Maybelline's Color Show. I really like this color because it's neutral and it has a slightly brown tone, although the name says it's grey. However, I must admit that it's a bit more difficult to combine properly with outfits. IMG_3534 And I got tulips for my birthday! There's actually more on another vase, but these fell off and it seemed like a good idea to place them in a glass. I edited the image with the VSCO Cam application, just in case you're wondering.

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.