Two weeks

Sunday, June 7, 2015


It's been two weeks since he's gone. The first few days were tough. It's weird waking up in the morning and not seeing him sleeping in the hallway outside my door. Coming home to an empty place every evening is something I'm slowly getting used to. I know most people say "it's just a pet", but he was way more than that. 10 years of loving memories. Being an only child, he was like my little brother. Given that he was a Shih Tzu, I'd thought that he'd live longer, the breed lives an average of 12 to 14 years. Unfortunately I was wrong, every doggo's has a different lifespan.

Kuky (pronounced cookie) was seriously the best companion I could have asked for. I'm not sure if it's just me or if other people also have a hard time coping with the loss of their pets. What's certain is that time heals everything.

I'll never forget you buddy <3

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.