Inspiration, where'd you go?

Sunday, July 26, 2015

I miss you so.

Anyone else remember that song from Fort Minor? Anyway, am I the only one that feels inspired to do creative things when I don't have the time? And then, when I have all this free time I yearned so much, I suddenly become lazy and loose the inspiration to do the things I had in mind. Well, this happens to me quite often. Like just a few weeks ago, during finals, I was eager to get back to blogging and painting, but I couldn't at that time because I had to study. Now, I don't know what to write about in the blog and I certainly have no idea what to paint on that empty canvas that awaits for me. Not to mention, I feel like I'm getting the flu --just what I needed. Well, I'll try to keep myself busy these days with yoga class and reading. Maybe that way I'll find again that inspiration that was nagging me so much. 

In the meantime, here I share a picture I took of some beautiful orange trees while I was in Seville, Spain.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.