Favorites

Monday, May 16, 2016

The reason I don't do monthly favorites is because some of these items can be my favorites for a longer period of time. My previous favorites post was in back in December --which I admit, it has been too long (how did five months pass so fast?). Perhaps I should start posting these every other month or so.

So here are the products that I've been loving lately:

La Luna Vita Blog
  • Tea Tree BB Cream by The Body Shop: I don't recall if I've mentioned this one before, specially since I've been using it for quite a while now. It's the best BB Cream I've tried, it has plenty of coverage which makes it work just as well as any regular foundation. The downside is that it doesn't have any FPS, so it's important to apply facial sunscreen before hand.
  • Kerastase Masque Elixir Ultime: This smells amazing! I usually use it in the middle of the week in order to give my hair an extra hydrating boost. I've applied it after shampooing and allowed it to sink in for about 8 minutes. Although it doesn't reduce volume, my hair turns out shiny and extremely soft. Worth the purchase. 
  • Sleeping mask: It's been years since I've used one of these. Last week while looking around Zara, I came across it and decided to buy it. It has helped me get a better night sleep, considering that the curtains I own are kinda sort of sheer which makes the streets light illuminate my room at night. 
  • "Daring Greatly" by Brene Brown: From time to time, I come across books for my course lessons that end up being helpful for personal aspects. Well, this is one of those books. It teaches how to identify and overcome vulnerability. It also opens your eyes to see things from a whole different perspectives --that it's important to embrace your imperfections and accept things as they are. 

“Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren't always comfortable, but they're never weakness.” 

5 comments

  1. I use that BB cream the only downside is the smell weww its strong sometimes but love this post!
    Isabelle
    isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm guessing it must the the tea tree that gives it that smell. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to try the Tea Tree BB Cream by The Body Shop immediately. I've never tried anything from the tea tree range at The Body Shop. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try it, definitely recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.