No more frizz

Sunday, May 8, 2016

La Luna Vita Blog

 Hello there! So I've been struggling with frizzy hair ever since I can remember. I've tried just about everything on my hair. Some of it has worked, but my laziness and lack of consistency on these methods made me go back to the same dry-looking and voluminous hair. Today I decided to give another chance to homemade masks. I had tried mayo by itself before, and I didn't see much improvement. Plus, my hair ended up smelling pretty bad! But this time, I decided to do it differently:

You only need three ingredients:
  • Two table spoons of mayonnaise (normal or light)
  • One table spoon of honey
  • One egg
Mix it all together in a bowl and apply it to damp hair. I've noticed that the ingredients get absorbed much easier that way. Then you can tie it up and put your hair in a plastic shower cap and use your hair dryer to heat it up. This will make the conditioning even deeper. Leave it on for 20 or 30 minutes and rinse it off with shampoo. I had to wash it twice in order to eliminate residues completely, and then I applied conditioner as usual.

I also recommend using other ingredients like avocado, bananas, mango, olive oil --gosh, there are so many things sitting in the kitchen that can be used for treating your hair. I'll be posting more often about these quick and easy hair masks.

P.S. Happy mother's day! 

6 comments

  1. Nunca he intentado esto para el cabello pero tengo una amiga que ama sus hair masks de huevo y miel. Me urge intentarlo en las puntas :) Xx

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  2. using this method can save up lots of money! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Te lo recomiendo, notarĂ¡s la diferencia en tu cabello :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, and it's really easy to make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, you should give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation sounds like such a good idea!
    Isabelle
    isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.