Favorites: skin & hair care

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

La Luna Vita Beauty Blog

Hello there! Today I will be sharing a few of the skin and hair products that I’ve been loving lately. I have written about some of these brands and products before. The reason why I keep going back to them is because of the results obtained.

 First of all, I must mention that I’ve been breaking out a lot lately --what’s worse is that I do not know the reason why. My makeup routine is the same, plus I’m drinking the recommended amount of water, eating fruits and working out. In other words, I’ve been trying to maintain healthy habits and see if that would stop the break out, but it hasn’t. So I’m guessing it’s stress...? Anyway, these are the products that have been helping me:


  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Wash Grapefruit Exfoliator: As soon as I saw the ad I wanted to try it. The found the other Neutrogena scrub to be a slightly harsh for daily use. But this one is soft enough to be used once a day. I usually use it at night to get all the residues off. 
  • Mother of Pearl: I even made a post on this. It keeps my skin hydrated and it does diminish blemishes. I’ve been using it every other day, also at night. 
  • Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks: These are perfect for an at home mini-spa. There is such a variety of presentations. From fruits to mud to peel off or rinse off. I like to try a new one each time.

La Luna Vita Lifestyle Blog

As for the hair, it is wild as usual, except it’s now a bit less curly. I’m not sure if the hair dye has caused it to change. These two products have been taming it:
  • Ogx Argan Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo: Since co-wash conditioners aren’t available yet in Peru, I was looking for a hydrating shampoo. This leaves my hair soft but still washes it just enough. 
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease Mousse: I’m not a big fan of mousses in general, I feel like they dry up you hair if you use them too much. But I’ve been using this one on weekends, when going out or on days when I wanted to keep my hair still for a longer amount of time. What I like the most is that it doesn’t leave the hair stiff. 
 That would be all for now, ‘til next time!


La Luna Vita Lifestyle Blog

Post a Comment

© La Luna Vita . Design by FCD.